- The APOLLO M1 Elite has a mid-tower case with asymmetrical mesh front panel and two extremely large RGB light dual ring fans on the front. With this design, the pursuit of high heat dissipation, increased air flow, and eye-catching design is achieved.
- Along with 2 built-in 200 mm ARGB fans, the cabinet also supports configurations of 3x 120mm / 2x 140mm fans on the front and 2x 120mm / 2x 140mm fans on the top. It supports 120mm radiator at the rear, 360mm radiator at the front and 280mm/240mm radiator at the top. This extremely flexible internal structure allows users to have optimum cooling performance.
- Equipped with 7 expansion slots and 1 x USB 3.0 port. Compatible with VGA cards of length 350mm and CPU heatsink height up to 165mm. There is an enlarged cable management compartment behind the APOLLO M1 Elite mainboard plate to get the best PC manufacturing experience.
- A single easy push button controls the 2 ARGB fans and lights that surround the I/O port though various effects and the LED turns off. Another button controls the fans; High, mid and low speeds, whichever suits your cooling needs.
- A magnetically held dust filter located on the top of the ATHENA M1 Elite to reduce dust entering the case. With magnets that hold the filter in the case, the washable dust filter makes it easy to remove and clean.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.