- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series and Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
NVMe PCIe Gen 3×4 2280 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
GbE LAN features a network bandwidth management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage preferences. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
|CPU||AMD Socket AM4, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series Processors/ AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Processors/ AMD Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series Processors/ AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Memory||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Support for DDR4 5100(O.C.) / 4800(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C) / 3400(O.C.) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
Realtek® Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
* You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings.
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x16