Lenovo 300 FHD Flexible Mount Webcam with Full Stereo Dual Built-in Mics, FHD 1080P 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Camera, Ultra-Wide 95° Lens, 360 ° Rotation (GXC1B34793, Cloud Grey, Zoom Type: Digital)
|Camcorder type||Video Camera|
|Series||Lenovo™ 300 FHD Webcam with Full Stereo Dual Built-in mics | FHD 1080P 2.1 Megapixel CMOS Camera |Ultra-Wide 95° Lens | 360° Rotation | Flexible Mount (GXC1B34793) See more|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Has Image Stabilisation||No|
|Image Capture Speed||30 fps|
|Maximum Focal Length||1|
|Minimum Focal Length||1|
About this item
- Full HD Video Calls with Stereo Audio: The Lenovo 300 FHD Webcam is powered by a Full HD 1080P 2.1 Megapixel CMOS camera that allows your friends, family, and colleagues to see you as clear as day, even when they are worlds away. With full stereo dual-mics that are perfect for conferencing or long-distance video calls, they’ll be able to hear you loud and clear, every time.
- High resolution FHD 1080P Webcam with dual mics: The innovative FHD 1080P camera delivers perfect high-resolution video and lets you set the scene with its ultra-wide 95° lens. Video alone is not enough, though, which is why two built-in mics capture crisp stereo audio from all directions.
- Easy Plug-and-Play Setup: Simply unpack and unfold the camera when you want to do a call, and plug the USB 2.0 cable into any Windows or Mac device. Within seconds, you will be ready to go live on your favorite conferencing or streaming software, with no drivers necessary.
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.14 or Higher, Ubuntu 20.04, Chromebook 85.0.4181.3 | Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (MJPG) @ 30 Frame Rate (default) | Focus: Fixed Focus | Field of View: 95° | Rating: 5V 150mA | Clip: Tripod-ready Universal Clip Fits Laptops, Desktops and other LCD Monitors. Camera FOV : DFOV 95°
- Mount Anywhere & Everywhere: With a 1.8 m cable, tripod support, and a flexible mounting mechanism, you can attach your webcam virtually anywhere. Even difficult angles work, thanks to the wide-angle, tilt controls, and 360° rotation. Just mount it, tilt it, and open the privacy shutter
- Hardware Requirements: USB 2.0 Interface