Raspberry Pi USB Plug and Play Desktop Microphone is USB Microphone that offers compatibility with any plug-and-play enabled Raspberry Pi Model B+, 2 model B, Raspberry Pi 3 as wells as it is also compatible with PC and Mac, Ideal for Chatting on Skype for video chat or useful for the recording of sound.
The Mic has advanced digital USB provides superior clarity with the simplicity of a single USB plug and play connection. Microphone pivots on base to hold a preferred position
- Made of plastic and metal, very light and durable.
- Advanced digital USB provides superior clarity.
- Simple to operate asa single USB plug-&-play connection.
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out unwanted background noise.
- Power switch illuminates when the microphone is active.
- Microphone pivots on base to hold the preferred position.
- Flexible neck to adjust your convenient direction and Height for talking.
|Operating Voltage (V)||4.5|
|Good Capture Range (m)||1|
|Sensitivity||-67 dBV / pBar, -47 dBV / Pascal +/ -4dB|
|Reduction of the sensitivity||-3dB at 1.5V|
|Frequency response (kHz)||100 ~ 16|
|Material||Plastic and metal|
|Cable Lenth (cm)||90|
|Microphone length (cm)||13|